WOODCHUCK USA is an American Made brand that designs and manufactures high-end wooden products in Minneapolis. WOODCHUCK brings nature back to people, jobs back to America, and quality back to products. We plant a tree for every product we sell. If you’re looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment, join us on our mission to WOODCHUCK THE WORLD.
Responsible for the overall direction, execution, and completion of projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the definition of project scope, criteria, and objectives
- Successfully manage relationships and communication with clients and vendors
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure availability of materials, labor, and equipment to ensure project completion
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
In a startup, it’s all about wearing different hats. You may be asked to assist with projects and tasks outside of your role. Use those opportunities to get to know other parts of the operation and get to know your teammates. We’re all about growing together and see current business needs as a jumping board for future opportunities. If you’re ready to try new things and willing to grow with us, you’ll be a great fit!
- Design Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign experience strongly preferred
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop unique ways to improve operations & create new opportunities.
- Leadership/Teamwork: Work cooperatively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions
- Problem Solving: Assess problem cause, gather relevant information, generate possible solutions
- Communication: Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational Skills: Attention to detail, prioritization, multi-tasking skills, and adaptability