Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Street Chrome lighter features a two-sided ultralite chip emblem featuring a Compass. Always pointing you in the right direction. Comes packaged in a unique display box; showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.
Here’s how we see things: if you don’t like it, want it, or think it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread, just let us know. We'll do what we can to take care of you. Any refund and replacement inquiries for orders must be made within 60 days of product purchase. We are not responsible for return shipping; meaning that we do not supply return labels, nor do we pay for them. We do not issue refunds or exchanges without first getting the original product back. We’ll then issue a refund (minus the shipping and handling) to the card you used to make your purchase within 30 days of receiving your refund request.
*Disclaimer: Custom orders are non-refundable.