Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. Introducing WOODCHUCK emblems with burned in designs. Each of the 50 stars on this lighter are perfectly rendered and raised from the lasered field, allowing the Street Chrome™ finish to point the way. Comes packaged in a unique display box; showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.
We pride ourselves in making all of our custom items and products by hand to ship out to you. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business and the fact that every single item is handmade to order, all sales are final, and we cannot offer you a refund.
However, if your product is damaged during shipping or at any point on its way to your door, we will be happy to replace or refurbish it for you at no additional charge. If your item was damaged in transit, please call or e-mail email@example.com!